Sunny Studio - Tranquil Tulips Layering Stamps Infinity Shaker Card

jeudi 2 mars 2023

Hello there,

I'm so happy to be back on Sunny Studio's blog today with a bright & beautiful bouquet showcasing Tranquil Tulips! It's no secret that I love to create little scenes with multiple images and details, but I also really love to play with the amazing layering stamp sets we have in the Sunny Studio catalogue.


I started off with the background. I knew that the flowers, watering can & shaker accessories would be very bright, and I didn't want all those elements to get lost on a too colorful background, so I picked a light pattern paper from the Subtle Grey Tones paper pack, and cut a 5,5 x 4,25 inches panel. Next I took a sheet of plastic from my stash a little bit bigger than my panel, added double sided tape along the four edges, placed my grey panel in the middle of it, and while keeping the panel in place with my left hand, I cut the four plastic corners off, and this way created four plastic tabs on each side of the grey panel. I folded and attached three of those tabs at the back of the grey panel, added a mix of sequins, jewels & confetti inside the plastic pocket, and then folded and attached the fourth tab to totally close the pocket. I attached my infinity shaker panel on a white card base using double sided tape, and then moved on to the images.

I stamped the tulips and leaves from Tranquil Tulips, as well as the watering can from Watering Can on Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock using distress oxide inks. For the tulips, I used spun sugar + kitsch flamingo + picked raspberry. For the leaves, I used shabby shutters + mowed lawn. And for the watering can, I used salvaged patina + hickory smoke. Once all the images were stamped, I used the coordinating dies to cut them all, and then I attached everything on the infinity shaker panel using foam squares.


And finally I created my greeting in two parts. I started by cutting the word "Thanks" out of gold mirror cardstock using a die from the Thank You Words die set. Next I white heat embossed the phrase "for always being there" from Words Of Gratitude on a dark grey slim banner, and then I attached both elements on the bottom left corner of my card using liquid glue and foam squares.


SUNNY STUDIO SUPPLIES
- Tranquil tulips stamp set
- Watering can stamp set
- Words of gratitude stamp set
- Thank you words die set
- Subtle grey tones paper pack


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Distress oxide inks: spun sugar, kitsch flamingo, picked raspberry, salvaged patina, hickory smoke
- Gold mirror cardstock my stash
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock
- Dark grey cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- Fine white embossing powder by Hero Arts
- Flowers confetti + jewels from stash
- Iridescent confetti by Studio Katia

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire