Sunny Studio - Jungle Friends Card

lundi 17 juillet 2023

Hello there,

I'm back today to share with you the last card I made using "old" products from Pretty Pink Posh. It's a new tropical card, these are definitely in the top 5 of the cards I like to make, it features the most adorable Jungle Friends, and just like the Monkey Friends card and Tropical Toucans card I made this month, I picked elements from other sets to help me to build them a lovely habitat.

I started off by stamping the four little guys from Jungle Friends on Transotype perfect coloring paper using an alcohol markers friendly black ink, I cut them all using the coordinating dies, and colored everything using my Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers and Graph'it brush markers.

Next I worked on the background elements. I cut a 5,5 x 4,25 inches Strathmore bristol smooth panel, and colored it using oxide inks, from the bottom to the top I used: squeezed lemonade, dried marigold and kitsch flamingo. And I wanted to add more interest to this background, so I used one of the Layered Leaves & Flowers stencils, and added darker shades of oxide inks, from the bottom to the top, I used: mustard seed, spiced marmalade and picked raspberry.


I used Nature Essentials to cut a few more pieces. I cut two tree trunks that I colored using vintage photo and ground espresso oxide inks. I also cut three grass borders, I colored two of them using antique linen and vintage photo oxide inks, and colored the remaining one using mowed lawn and rustic wilderness oxide inks.

I attached the three grass borders at the bottom of my panel and the tree trunks using 1mm and 2mm foam squares, and stuck my images as well. I white heat embossed my "You're the best" greeting from Jungle Friends in the middle of the panel, and as always I finished my card by adding highlights and details to the images using a white gel pen.


PRETTY PINK POSH SUPPLIES
- Jungle friends stamp set
- Nature essentials die set
- Layered leaves & flowers stencils


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Oxide inks: squeezed lemonade, mustard seed, dried marigold, spiced marmalade, kitsch flamingo, picked raspberry, antique linen, vintage photo, ground espresso, mowed lawn, rustic wilderness
- Sakura white gel pen
- Copic opaque white ink
- Detail black ink by Pinkfresh Studio
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- Fine white embossing powder by Hero Arts
- Transotype perfect coloring paper (images)
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock (background)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire