Altenew - Birthday card

mercredi 13 juillet 2016

Hello there!

Had so much with these cute cupcake stamps. When I saw them, I immediatly thought about the boutique Magnolia Bakery in New York City and decided to build an awning like I did for my three little ice cream card.


First I white heat embossed the cupcakes on watercolor paper. Decided to stamp them up and down to add some fun, and colored them with ditress inks. I cut a rectangle and then a scalloped border in the cupcake pattern to create my awning.


Adhered my awning on white paper. Then I die cut the word celebrate and heat embossed my sentiment with gold embossing powder. Added gold glitter on the pink cupcakes, and some sequins to finish my card.


SUPPLIES
- the Way Too Sweet stamp set by Altenew
- watercolor paper by Canson
- white paper by Stampin Up!
- black paper by Simon Says Stamp
- distress inks by Tim Holtz: candied apple, picked raspberry, squeezed lemonade, spun sugar, antique linen
- versamark ink by Tsukineko
- white and gold embossing powders by Aladine
- clear gold highlight embossing powder by Wow!
- celebrate die by Waffle Flower
- gold & sparkling clear sequins by Pretty Pink Posh
- large stitched 4 bar rectangles by Lawn Fawn

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire