Simon Says Stamp Sketch Ranunculus - Birthday Ranunculus

jeudi 28 juillet 2016

Hello there!

Here is a new card using for the umpteenth time this beautifdul stamp set from SSS. I love it so much I always come back to it! Again, trying a new color combo by adding blue to my favorite ink colors.


I first white heat embossed the flowers on watercolor paper, then I painted them using distress inks and finally cut a rectangle in the pattern I had just created.


I die cut the happy birthday sentiment one time in my pattern paper and also three times in white cardstock. I adhered my pattern paper on some grey paper, glued the three white sentiments together, glued my pattern paper sentiment on top and then adhered everything in place.

Finally I glued in place the little bits of pattern paper (into the y or the b for example), and added some sequins to finish the card.


SUPPLIES
- the "Sketch Ranunculus" stamp set by Simon Says Stamp
- large stitched 4 bar rectangles by Lawn Fawn
- watercolor paper by Canson
- versamark ink by Tsukineko
- white embossing powder by Aladine
- distress inks by Tim Holtz: picked raspberry - broken china - mustard seed
- painted happy birthday die by Simon Says Stamp
- black paper by Simon Says Stamp
- sparkling clear sequins by Pretty Pink Posh

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire