Lawn Fawn Life is Good - Summer card

samedi 16 juillet 2016

Hello there!

Had a lot of fun making this summer card! This set from Lawn Fawn is really cute! I'm not very comfortable with copic markers, but I think it's not that bad!


I first die cut three rectangles in watercolor paper. I kept one to make the sky and cut the other two to make the sea and the sand. Colored each piece with distress inks and added some water drops.


I stamped all the images with black dye ink and colored them with copic markers, trying as much as I could to stay into the lines! Then I die cut everything with my big shot and adhered the pieces onto my beach scene.


I stamped some birds and added some clear droplets to finish the card.


SUPPLIES
- the Life is Good stamp set by Lawn Fawn
- distress inks by Tim Holtz: scattered straw + gathered twigs (for the sand), peacock feather (for the sea), tumbled glass + salty ocean (for the sky)
- copic markers: YG11, YG06, E35 E37, W1, W2, RV14, R35, Y17, 715, B02, B000
- memento tuxedo black ink by Tsukineko
- watercolor paper by Canson
- 80lb white paper by Neenah
- simple stitched hillside borders by Lawn Fawn
- stitched scalloped borders by Lawn Fawn
- large stitched 4 bar rectangles by Lawn Fawn

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire