Avery Elle - Rainbow birds

mardi 5 juillet 2016

Hello there!

I've been seing a lot of rainbow themed cards lately, so I wanted to give it a try too! So here is a card I made using the fun Tweet Tweet stamp set by Avery Elle.


I heat embossed the birds with translucent powder, then I colored them using distress inks. It was so much fun making them in rainbow colors, I think they're very cute!

On each one I added a dot of black gel pen to make their eye pop a little more, and also added some  clear glitter to make their little belly shine!


Glued the watercolor paper on some pretty black & white paper and glued everything on a green cardstock. Then I added some sequins to finish the card.


SUPPLIES
- the Tweet Tweet stamp set by Avery Elle
- watercolor paper by Canson
- ultra fine translucent embossing powder by Hero Arts
- distress inks by Tim Holtz Ranger: seedless preserves, salty ocean, tumbled glass, mowed lawn, mustard seed, spiced marmalade & fired brick
- black & white paper by Basic Grey
- green cardstock by Bazzil
- memento tuxedo black ink by Tsukineko
- sparkling clear sequins by Pretty Pink Posh
- black gel pen by Sakura

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire