Avery Elle Be a Unicorn - Magical Birthday

dimanche 14 août 2016

Hello there!

Here is a new card using the "Be a Unicorn" stamp set by Avery Elle. Had so much fun using these cute images for the first time!

First I painted stripes on watercolor paper using pink distress ink, and then cut it with a scalloped border die. I stamped the images on another piece of watercolor paper with waterproof black ink, colored them deliberately roughly and die cut them using the coordinating dies.


Added my sentiment using my Misti tool to be sure to get a crisp result on the watercolor paper and then adhered my images on the striped paper: the rainbow with regular adhesif and the unicorn with foam dots.

Adhered the whole scene on some pink watercolored paper from my stash. Stamped a few stars and a heart, glued some clear droplets here and there, and added glossy accents on the unicorn's horn to finish my card.


Supplies I used:
- the "Be a Unicorn" stamp set from Avery Elle
- distress inks from Tim Holtz: candied apple, spiced marmalade, mustard seed, mowed lawn, salty ocean and weathered wood for the rainbow - dried marigold, vintage photo, weathered wood and picked raspberry for the unicorn
- watercolor paper from Canson
- clear droplets from Pretty Pink Posh
- scalloped rectangle stackables from Lawn Fawn
- pink watercolor paper from American Crafts
- white cardstock from Neenah
- black die ink from Hero Arts
- glossy accents from Ranger
- wink of stella clear glitter from Zig

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire