SSS Rockin' Roller Coaster die - Rollercoasters & Shimmering clouds

mercredi 17 août 2016

Hello there!

I was looking at my Rollercoasters & Fireworks twilight card yesterday and thought "Maybe I could make the day version of it!" So here it is.


First I die cut the rollercoaster in white paper, then I applied and blended distress inks to create a nice bright sky, making it lighter as I was getting to the top of the card.


I die cut two different sizes of clouds and painted them with clear glitter to make them a little more interesting.

Created my sentiment using my Misti tool with silver embossing powder and black ink. I glued everything in place and adhered the pannel on white cardstock. Glued everything on a white base and added some sequins to finish the card.



VIDEO
Below or here

SUPPLIES
- the "Rockin' roller coaster" die from Simon Says Stamp
- cloud dies from the Lawn Fawn "Blue skies" die set
- sentiment from the Hero Arts "Color layering graphic flowers" stamp set
- distress inks from Tim Holtz: salty ocean, tumbled glass
- wink of stella clear glitter brush pen from Zig
- versamark ink from Tsukineko
- silver embossing powder from Artemio
- memento tuxedo black ink from Tsukineko
- sparkling clear + marshmallow sequins from Pretty Pink Posh
- watercolor paper from Canson
- white paper + white base from Neenah

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire