SSS August Card Kit - Rollercoasters & Fireworks

dimanche 14 août 2016

Hello there!

I started by die cutting the rollercoaster and the little train in black cardstock. Then I applied and blended together four different shades of distress inks on watercolor paper to create a nice twilight sky.


Then, to create sparkling fireworks, I applied versamark ink with the stencil from the Simon Says Stamp august 2016 card kit and brushed some gold perfect pearls. It was my first time using this product and I must say that I really like it!


I glued the rollercoaster and the little train in place. Used my Misti tool to stamp my sentiment. I adhered my pannel on black cardstock and then the whole thing on a white base. And finally I glued some clear sequins to add a last touch of sparkle.


VIDEO
Below or here

SUPPLIES
- the firework stencil from the August card kit by Simon Says Stamp
- the Rockin' Roller Coaster die by Simon Says Stamp
- sentiment from the August card kit "Seeing Stars" stamp set by Simon Says Stamp
- distress inks by Tim Holtz: antique linen, tattered rose, seedless preserves, chipped sapphire
- black paper by Simon Says Stamp
- watercolor paper by Canson
- perfect pearls: perfect gold by Ranger
- versamark ink by Tsukineko
- memento tuxedo black ink by Tsukineko
- sparkling clear sequins by Pretty Pink Posh

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire