SSS August Card Kit - Rainbow Galaxy

samedi 20 août 2016

Hello there!

Here is a new card using some product from the Simon Says Stamp August card kit.

First I white heat embossed the images on watercolor paper. Then in order to create a bright rainbow effect I applied and blended together several distress inks. To add a little more details to my galaxy I sprayed some water that I dried almost immediately with a paper towel.


Then I treated some black paper with a powder tool to avoid any static electricity, white heat embossed my sentiment and cut one end to make a little banner.


Adhered my rainbow galaxy pannel on the wood paper included in the kit. And glued everything on a white cardstock base where I stamped the second part of my sentiment with black ink.

Finally I added a bunch of sequins to make everything more sparkling.


VIDEO
Below or here

SUPPLIES
- the "Seeing stars" stamp set + the wood paper from the Simon Says Stamp August card kit
- distress inks from Tim Holtz: seedless preserves, carved pumpkin, peacock feather, mustard seed, candied apple, mowed lawn, salty ocean
- versamark ink from Tsukineko
- white emossing powder from Aladine
- black paper from Simon Says Stamp
- 110lb white paper for the base from Neenah
- distress sprayer from Ranger
- sparkling clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire