Craftin Desert Divas - Life on Mars - Trifold Card

mardi 8 août 2017

Hello there,

Today I'm sharing a trifold card I absolutely looooooved to make! When I saw these cuties, I immediately thought about sending them on Mars so they kinda could be the first humans walking and having fun on this planet!


I first started by creating the background. For the ground, I used several layers of masking paper and three different distress inks to color all the parts. And for the sky, I simply blended three colors together. I took inspiration in a picture I saw on Google.


I colored my images using the same colors for each one of them. I thought the color red would be perfect for them. And look at this little monkey, isn't he too cute in his space suit?!


Then I blended the same colors as the ones I had used for the sky so I can die cut coordinated stars from it. I also die cut those tiny stars from gold glitter paper, and started to attached all my elements on the card: the monkey and the girl on the top part, the boy with the flag on the middle one, the boy in the space car on the bottom part, and the stars.


I stamped my sentiment on the middle part, and added a bunch of light brown and gold dots on the darker areas of the ground to finish the card.

VIDEO
Below or here

CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES



OTHER SUPPLIES
- Distress ink from Tim Holtz: antique linen, rusty hinge, vintage photo, mustard seed, wild honey, fired brick
- Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
- Watercolor paper from Canson
- Solar white cardstock from Neenah
- Gold glitter paper from American Crafts
- Masking paper from Simon Says Stamp
- Gel pens from Uniball

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire