Summer Card Series - Summer Rosette

mardi 22 août 2017

Hello there,

It's starting to feel like autumn where I live so I thought sharing this card would definitely be perfect to kind of brighten my day, and maybe yours!


So I first started by creating the rosette. It's super easy to make and there is a bunch of tutorials on YouTube to learn how to build one. Then I die cut three circle frames that I glued together and a piece of vellum that I glued at the back.


I colored my printed images using my alcohol markers and fussy cut them. On a white card base, I attached a piece of polka dot paper using double sided tape, and glued the rosette and the white scallop frame on top of it using my hot glue gun. I die cut a banner, stamped my sentiment on it and attached it at the bottom of the white scallop frame. And finally I attached my images using glue dots.

 VIDEO
Below or here

CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES





OTHER SUPPLIES
- Cloud paper from Echo Park
- Polka dot paper from my stash
- Solar white cardstock from Neenah
- Vellum from Canson
- Spectrum Noir alcohol markers

1 commentaire:

  1. Merci....love this card. Very creative. Thank you for sharing! Wanda (from Canada)

    RépondreSupprimer