Craftin Desert Divas - Happy Couple

vendredi 9 mars 2018

Hello there,

Wedding season is coming so here is a new set that would be totally appropriate to create wedding invitations, menus or thank you cards, etc. ^^ This new set is called "Hitched", and it's absolutely adorable!


For this card, I first started by stamping, cutting and then coloring my image using zig markers. Then I dry embossed a piece of pink paper using a heart stencil through my big shot. I also die cut a scalloped circle and splattered pink and gold inks on it to kind of create confettis.


Attached the embossed pink paper on a white card base, and adhered the scalloped circle on top of it. Then I gold heat embossed the first part of my sentiment on white cardstock, and die cut the word Happy from dark pink cardstock to create the second part. Glue it on its vellum outline.


Attached my image in the middle of the scalloped circle using foam squares. Did the same thing with the two parts of my sentiment. Die cut a dark pink heart and glued it too on the right side of the couple. Glued some sequins here and there, and applied glossy accents on the word Happy to finish the card.

VIDEO
Below or here

CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES







OTHER SUPPLIES
- Zig markers
- Distress ink: worn lipstick
- Pink papers from my stash
- Antique gold embossing powder from Simon Says Stamp
- White cardstock from HobbyCraft
- Glossy accents from Ranger

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire