Craftin Desert Divas - Spring Fairy

lundi 12 mars 2018

Hey there,

Spring is almost here, so I think this simple and colorful card is perfect to be sharing. The fairy is from the new "Seasonal Fairies" stamp set. I also used the new "Tag It" die, and some other supplies that are listed at the end.

This card was inspired by a card from Sandra Wieffering.


I first started by stamping and fussy cutting my image. I also die cut the other elements: a scalloped rectangle from white cardstock, a tag from a floral paper, a banner from gold glitter paper and two circles, one from white cardstock and one from a leaf paper.


Attached the tag in the middle, and on top of it the circles and the banner. Stamped my sentiment on the white circles. I tied a knot using twine, glued it at the top of the tag and attached a small flower on the knot.

Colored my image using zig markers, and attached it to the panel using foam squares. Attached the panel to a white card base, glued some sequins here and there to finish the card, and applied clear glitter to the wings of the fairy to finish the card.

VIDEO
Below or here

CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES







OTHER SUPPLIES
- Zig markers
- White cardstock from HobbyCraft
- Floral paper from my stash
- Gold glitter paper from American Crafts
- Twine from my stash

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire