Lawn Fawn - Fun in the Jungle - Shaker Card

lundi 19 mars 2018

Hello there,

It's been a long time since my last Lawn Fawn card so I'm very excited to share this one with you. And I'm using alcohol markers, it had been a while too, since I was pretty obsessed with my zigs ^^


I had this "Critters in the Jungle" stamp set for a few months and never got a chance to play with.


I first started by stamping and coloring all the images using my alcohol markers, like said above. I got some new colors at Christmas so I tried some new combinations.


On a white card base, I attached a leaf pattern paper panel, and then built the window panel for my shaker. For that, I die cut two windows from a white panel using a rectangle die from the Scalloped Box Card Pop-Up die set (by Lawn Fawn). At the back of it, I attached a piece of clear acetate and stripes of double sided foam tape to create dimension. Placed the sequins, and then close the shaker.

Finally, I attached all my images using glue dots.

VIDEO
Below or here

SUPPLIES

- Critters in the jungle stamp set from Lawn Fawn
- Scalloped box card pop-up die set from Lawn Fawn
- Shimmer sequins from Craftin Desert Divas
- Leaf pattern paper from my stash
- White cardstock from HobbyCraft
- Alcohol markers from Spectrum Noir

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire