Craftin Desert Divas - Wedding Cake

mercredi 7 mars 2018

Hello there,

Today I'm here to share with you a card showcasing the new "Just Married" stamp set. Aren't these little mice too adorable? I used other CDD supplies on this card, they're listed at the bottom of the article ^^


I first started by tracing diagonal lines on a piece of white cardstock using the scoring tool of my trimmer. I wanted a diamond pattern, kind of a quilted fabric. To accentuate that effect, I added adhesive pearls of different sizes on each intersection.

Then I die cut a scalloped rectangle from white cardstock and attached it in the middle of my quilted panel using foam squares. Perfect to frame my images ^^


Speaking of images, I colored them using my zig markers. I kept the icing on the cake simple because I didn't want it to compete with the mice. I simply applied clear glitter and glossy accents on top of it. I also applied clear glitter on the pink parts of the mice image.


I die cut a banner from white cardstock, and stamped my sentiment on it. From the same cardstock, I die cut leaves and flowers, and built the top part of the frame. Attached the images using foam squares.

I also die cut and colored little flowers, and attached them on the cake using glue dots. Added white enamel dots at their center, applied clear glitter on the leaves and flower at the top, and finally added my sentiment at the bottom.

VIDEO
Below or here

CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES








OTHER SUPPLIES
- Zig markers
- White cardstock from HobbyCraft
- Glossy accents from Ranger
- Adhesives pearls from my stash
- Clear glitter pen from Spectrum Noir

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire