Craftin Desert Divas - Black & White Flowers

jeudi 19 avril 2018

Hey there,

Today I'm back to showcase one more time the gorgeous new CDD floral set called "Hello Beautiful". It was designed by my friend Anna. This sweet lady has so much talent, so go check her work! ^^

Once again, I decided to disassemble the entire wreath so I can build two clusters on both sides of the sentiment.


But first, I started by painting the background. And for that, I simply grabbed pink distress ink, applied it on an acrylic block, mixed with some water to make it more liquid, and then painted horizontal lines on white cardstock, some dark and some lighter.


When dry, I die cut a scalloped frame from this panel, and attached it to a white card base using doublz sided foam tape. Stamped my sentiment on white cardstock, and attached it in the middle of the panel using the same adhesive.


I stamped the floral wreath and the other small elements on white cardstock, fussy cut everything and then made some cuts here and there to get smaller pieces. Arranged everything around the sentiment, and when I was happy with the positions, I glued everything in place using glue dots.

For final touches, I added some black enamel dots, and clear glitter to the sentiment.

VIDEO
Below or here

CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES


OTHER SUPPLIES

- Distress ink: worn lipstick
- White cardstock from HobbyCraft
- Clear glitter pen from Spectrum Noir
- Black enamel accents from Ranger

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire