Craftin Desert Divas - Spotlight Technique

lundi 30 avril 2018

Hey there,

Today I'm showcasing a technique I had never used before: the spotlight technique. I even had to make a quick research on the internet to know exactly what it was LOL And when I discovered this technique, I was very excited to give it a try!


I first started by stamping the same flower background twice on alcohol marker friendly cardstock. I die cut one background using a scalloped frame and did the same thing with the other background using a smaller scalloped frame die, making sure this smaller frame would match the larger one in the middle (please watch the video because I don't feel I sound clear LOL)


I used my alcohol markers to color the flowers and leaves, but just the ones on the small panel. Attached the large non colored panel on a white card base, and then the small colored panel right on top using a piece of foam.


White heat embossed my sentiment on black cardstock and attached it at the bottom right corner of my card. And to finish the card, I simply added some clear drops here and there.

VIDEO
Below or here

CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES




OTHER SUPPLIES

- Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
- Versamark ink
- White embossing powder from Aladine
- 80lb solar white cardstock from Neenah
- Black cardstock from HobbyCraft
- Morning Dew Nuvo Drops

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire