Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #26 - Trio of Baby Cards - DIY Wreath Builder

lundi 9 avril 2018

Hello there,


It's my first time participating in the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, and for this "Card Sets" Challenge #26 I chose to create a trio of baby cards using a stamp set I really love + a homemade wreath builder. These cards also showcase some of my favorite color combos using Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.

The process is the same for the three cards, so here it is:


I first started by stamping the wreaths using my homemade wreath builder and my misti tool. Using those two tools makes the process so easy.


Once the wreaths were built, I simply colored all the images using my alcohol markers. I added black heart details on some of the clothes, and also colorful little star and flower details.


Then I gold heat embossed the word Welcome in the middle of each wreath and stamped in black ink the rest of the sentiments.


Finally I glued each panel on matching polka dot pattern papers, and attached everything on white card bases.

And as a little bonus, here is a birthday card I made using the same technique and some colors I used on the other cards.


VIDEO
Below or here

SUPPLIES

- Little bundle stamp set from Lawn Fawn
- Baked with love stamp set from Lawn Fawn
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Versamark ink
- Antique gold embossing powder from Simon Says Stamp
- Memento tuxedo black ink
- Neenah solar white cardstock
- Pattern papers from my stash

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire