Craftin Desert Divas - You Make Me Happy

mercredi 11 avril 2018

Hello there,

It's day 3 of CDD Sneak Peek Week for April Release so today I'm sharing this card featuring the new "Look For Stars" stamp set. This set is just so sweet so I decided to use soft colors of ink with a touch of gold to sprinkle on dreams ^^


I first started by die cutting a scalloped border for the bottom of my panel, this way I knew where to start my sky. To create it, I simply blended two different colors of distress inks. They're very soft so perfect for the theme. When done, I splattered water and white shimmering paint to give the illusion of stars.

Stamped my image on white cardstock using alcohol marker friendly black ink, colored it and fussy cut it. I also stamped and fussy cut three little clouds.


Die cut the word Happy from gold glitter cardstock and from white cardstock, and glued both pieces together. White heat embossed the first part of my sentiment and glued the second part right under it. Attached the scalloped border at the bottom of my panel, and glued the images using foam squares.

Added some shimmer to the clouds and moon, and another scalloped border at the bottom to finish the card.

VIDEO
Below or here


CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES





OTHER SUPPLIES

- Distress inks: spun sugar, shaded lilac
- Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock
- White cardstock from HobbyCraft
- Versamark ink
- White embossing powder from Aladine
- Gold glitter cardstock from American Crafts

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire