Holiday Card Series 2018 w/ Lawn Fawn - Magical Winter

mardi 7 août 2018


Hey there,

These past few days have been very hot here where I live (France) and as I'm really not a summer person, today I'd rather be enjoying a cold and sunny winter day! So when I saw this new Lawn Fawnatics "Favorite Place" Challenge, I thought it would be perfect to start my Holiday Card Series and share my first Christmas card for 2018!


I first started by stamping all my image on Neenah solar white cardstock using black alcohol marker friendly ink. Then I colored them using my spectrum noir alcohol markers, and cut everything using the coordinating dies. Next I cut different pieces of blue cardstock to build the card: a card base, a large rectangle and a thin strip.


On the large rectangle, I partially die cut a circle. And on the card base, I traced that circle using a pencil so I knew where to stamp all the little snowflakes. I made little dots in the center of each snowflake using white Nuvo Drops. On the thin strip, I white heat embossed my sentiment.


I put little pieces of double sided foam tape at the back of the window panel, and attached it to the card base. Glued the sentiment strip on a white cloud border, and attached the whole element at the bottom of the window.


I added some elements to the fairy house: piles of snow and some lights. Then I attached all the images on my panel using foam adhesive squares and/or liquid glue. Added some white highlights here and there using a white gel pen, applied clear glitter to the berries, glossy accents to the lights, and sparkling accents to the fairies wings to finish the card.

VIDEO
Below or here

LAWN FAWN SUPPLIES
- Frosty Fairy Friends stamp set + coordinating dies
- Puffy Cloud Border die set
- Toboggan Together stamp set (for the sentiment)
- Mermaid cardstock

OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Inside scalloped circle die set from Craftin Desert Divas
- Simply white Nuvo Drops
- White Blizzard Nuvo Drops
- Clear glitter pen from Spectrum Noir
- White gel pen from UniBall
- Versamark ink
- White embossing powder from Aladine

2 commentaires: