Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #35 || Cupcake Party || Pop-Up Card

jeudi 30 août 2018


Hello there,

Lawn Fawnatics Challenges are always so cool and diversified, it has now become kind of a habit for me to participate every time. For this one, I didn't have any coffee or tea related stamp sets, but when I saw the word "treats" I immediately thought of the "Baked with love" stamp set I have in my stash.

And as I didn't want my card to be flat, I decided to build a pop-up counter to place all my elements on it and give the illusion of a "real" kitchen ^^


I first started by stamping all my images on Neenah solar white cardstock using my Misti tool and alcohol marker fridnely black ink. I them using my Spectrum Noir markers, trying to choose colors that would match nicely with the paper I wanted to use as a background. I used the coordinating dies to cut everything.


Then I built the scene, and for that I cut a white card base and two rectangles of pattern papers, one to make the wall and one to make the floor. I attached them on the card base using double sided tape.
I cut and scored a piece of wood pattern paper to make the furniture, and two small rectangles and two small squares to make the drawers and cupboards; I attached them using double sided foam tape (all the measurements are shown in the video below)


To be able to attached all my images on the counter, I cut and scored three small pop-up elements: one for the blender, one for bowl and one for the flour bag/cupcake stand (again, all the measurements are shown in the video below) All the other elements were attached using foam adhesive squares.


I applied clear glitter to the cupcakes, added white drops on the drawers and cupboards to create handles, and attached my sentiment in the middle of the floor to finish the card.

VIDEO
Below or here

LAWN FAWN SUPPLIES
- Baked with love stamp set + coordinating dies
- Just for you labels stamp set + coordinating dies
- Perfectly plaid pattern paper
- Let's bokeh in the snow paper

OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Neenah solar white cardstock
- Wood pattern paper from my stash
- White cardstock (for the card base) from HobbyCraft
- Simply white Nuvo drops
- Clear glitter pen from Spectrum Noir
- Pale tomato ink from Hero Arts

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire