Isabel Cristina Stamps - Wild Safari

lundi 13 août 2018

Hey there,

Have you ever been on a safari in Kenya or South Africa? I've never been. But how special and fantastic it would be to see or catch sight of beautiful wild animals in their natural habitat, such as the cuties on my card! They're all from the new "Wild Safari" digi stamp set from Isabel Cristina Stamps. So adorable! And the set also comes with some trees and leaves, perfect to build the cutest scenes! 

Here is a close-up at the set:


And you know that I sometimes get inspiration on the internet, so here is the picture that inspired me:

(https://trevorgustafson.com/portfolio/cartoon-stylized/)

So, to the process! I first started by cutting several elements to build my scene: two grass borders from two different green cardstock, a thin rectangle from light orange cardstock, a hill border from navy cardstock, a large rectangle from light blue cardstock and some clouds from white cardstock. 


Next I attached each cardstock element (except for the clouds) on the large light blue rectangle using double sided tape: first the hill border, then the light orange rectangle, and finally the grass borders.


I die cut two circles from white cardstock to create my binoculars panel and attached a piece of clear acetate at the back to make a window.


I printed all my images on neenah solar white cardstock, colored them using spectrum noir markers and fussy cut them. Glued the clouds using liquid adhesive, and then I attached all the cuties using glue dots.


On the front of the binoculars window panel, I attached my sentiment, two little leaf bushes and climbing plants. To finish the project, I simply attached both panel to a white card base.

VIDEO
Below or here

SUPPLIES
- Wild Safari digital stamp set by Isabel Cristina Stamps
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Grassy Fields die set by My Favorite Things
- Sweet sloths stamp set by My Favorite Things (for the clouds dies)
- Neenah Solar White cardstock
- Colored cardstocks from Stampin Up! and Simon Says Stamp
- Acetate from my stash
- White gel pen from UniBall

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire