Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #33 - Under The Sea Simple Fun Fold Card - Zig Coloring

jeudi 2 août 2018

Hello there,

I really love Lawn Fawnatics Challenges and I always try to create something for it. This time, the theme is Fun Folds, and as Under the sea themed projects are my favorite to make, I just couldn't help myself but using a bunch of fishes, mermaids, etc... And even some two cute pirates searching for a treasure ^^ The process was quite long as there was a lot of images to color but I think the result is totally worth it ^^


I first started by cutting a large rectangle from bristol cardstock (measurements: 12" x 5,5") and traced pencils lines at 2" and 4" from each small sides to get an idea of the different folded parts. 


Next right above the top pencil line, I traced a wave line and a hill line for the ocean and a dune. And then at the very bottom of the panel, I traced some other lines using a die to create sand.


Stamped all my images using black alcohol marker friendly ink and masking paper on some areas, and colored everything: the background using some distress inks, and the images using my zig markers with water.


I traced black lines over the pencil drawings previously made for the waves, dune and sand to coordinate with the images, and then I scored lines on the pencils lines made at the beginning to be able to fold the card.


I added clear glitter on the treasure and the mermaids tails, and glossy accents on the red diamond. Finally I stamped a lot of water bubbles and added clear drops on top.

VIDEO
Below or here

LAWN FAWN SUPPLIES
- Mermaid for you + Ahoy, matey + You are sublime + Fintastic friends + Critters in the sea + So jelly stamp sets
- Simple stitched hillside border die set
- Stitched wave border die set

OTHER SUPPLIES
- Distress inks: chipped sapphire, salty ocean, tumbled glass
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock
- Clear glitter pen from Spectrum Noir
- Glossy accents from Ranger
- White blizzard + Morning dew Nuvo Drops

Zig markers
- sky: 36
- palm trees: 44 - 62 - 65
- sand: 67
- treasure chest: 62 - 63
- coins: 50
- diamond: 22
- green mermaid: 64 - 47 - 52 - 28
- pink mermaid: 64 - 25 - 65 - 28 - 52
- whale: 95
- baby whale + grey fish: 94
- turtle: 43 - 46 - 44
- leaves: 80
- corals: 25 - 21
- jellyfish: 31
- red fishes: 22
- fish couple: 31 - 80
- girl: 71 - 28 - 22 - 31 - 91 - 95
- boy: 71 - 28 - 22 - 31 - 91 - 95 - 62

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire