Hello Bluebird - In The Jungle

mercredi 13 mars 2019

Hello there,

 Today I'm back with a new card featuring some Hello Bluebird stamps and dies. I combined several sets to build this card, incuding those adorable new Portrait Pals.


I first started by picking three distress inks: lucky clover, evergreen bough and cracked pistachio. I wanted to create a textured background so I applied cracked pistachio all over a Strathmore bristol panel.


Next I applied the two other inks here and there. For some texture I applied the inks on a piece of acetate, added water, and then applied the acetate on my panel. I dried the panel using my heat tool and did this process two more times. More texture was added by making drops using the same inks. And for a touch of sparkle I also splattered gold drops.




When the panel was dry I positioned all the leaf dies and run them through my die cutting machine.


I applied cracked pistachio and lucky clover distress inks on the long edges of a 5,5 x 4,25 inches watercolor panel.




The images were stamped on Neenah solar white cardstock using memento tuxedo black ink, and colored using my alcohol markers. I white heat embossed my sentiment on black cardstock, and to add a pop of color I die cut some flowers and colored them using spun sugar and festive berries distress inks.




Next I attached everything on my panel: the leaves using liquid glue, and the images and the sentiment using foam adhesive squares and glue dots. I formed the flowers in the palm of my hand and attached them using liquid glue. For more sparkles I added clear sequins, and finally I applied white nuvo drops in the center of each flower.


VIDEO
Below or here

HELLO BLUEBIRD SUPPLIES
- Portrait pals stamp set + dies
- Tropical foliage die set
- Vertical banner die set (for the flowers)
- Jungle littles stamp set (for the sentiment)

OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Distress inks: cracked pistachio, evergreen bough, lucky clover, spun sugar, festive berries
- Metallic watercolors by Creative Expressions
- Neenah solar white cardstock (for the images)
- Watercolor paper by Canson (for the background panel)
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock (for the leaves)
- Black cardstock by Simon Says Stamp
- Sakura white gel pen
- Sakura black gel pen
- White nuvo drops by Tonic
- Clear sequins by Pretty Pink Posh
- Memento tuxedo black ink (for the images)
- Versamark ink
- White embossing powder by Hero Arts

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire