[Part 3] Favorite Spectrum Noir Combos: browns, yellows & oranges

mercredi 20 mars 2019

Hello there,

I'm sharing with you the third and last video about my favorite spectrum noir combinations: brown, yellow and orange ideas. Many browns because I like to use them a lot and they're perfect to color hair, trees or critters.

Here are the links to the other parts:



Of course feel welcome to take screenshots to remember the combinations.



Like I said in the previous posts, I tend to make busy cards with a lot of images so I usually use 2 markers only. I cover the area using the light marker, I draw some shadows using the dark on, next I blend using the light one, I do this process on second time, and I always like to add more shadows using the dark marker only.



I hope you found this series of videos useful. As for me, I can tell you that now i use these charts every time I create a card, I don't know why I didn't make them earlier!



If I use new combos, I certainly will share them in the future.


RECAP
- Browns: TN3 + TN5 ; TN5 + TN8 ; TN8 + EB8 ; TN4 + TN6 ; TN6 + TN9 ; GY5 + TN7 ; GB8 + GB9 ; EB1 + MB1
BG2 + BG4 ; BG4 + BG7 ; BG7 + BG10 ; MB2 + RB2 ; RB3 + EB5 ; RB2 + TN8 ; RB1 + RB2 ; EB3 + EB5
- Yellow & Oranges: CT1 + CT3 ; CT4 + GY4 ; OR1 + BO3 ; OR2 + CR10 ; GY1 + GY2 + GY5 ; GB2 + TN3 ; B01 + B02 ; GY2 + GY5

VIDEO
Below or here


SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Neenah solar white cardstock
- Memento tuxedo black ink
- So jelly stamp set by Lawn Fawn

1 commentaire:

  1. Hi hun, I can’t thank you enough for sharing your colour combos. You’ve just saved me from giving my marker collection away, I have the whole of the original collection. Hopefully with all the learning I’ve been doing by watching your UTube card making and now having some blends that work, I can start practicing. This video was shot over a year ago, so will you be doing another 3 part video session of other combos you’ve come up with since filming. Seriously hun your a life saver and now I can finally learn to colour n shade to make my cards look better. Thank you for all your videos I’m obsessed with Lawn Fawn and I’m slowly working through your play list xxx

    RépondreSupprimer