Hello Bluebird - Jungle Set

mercredi 10 avril 2019

Hey there,

I'm back with a jungle set including a card and three tags and featuring theJungle Little stamp set by Hello Bluebird. I didn't use a lot of supplies but I stamped a bunch of flowers and leaves to build my card and tags.


As always, the images were stamped on Neenah solar white cardstock using memento tuxedo black ink. 


For the background I cut a 5.5 x 4.25" bristol panel, used washi tape to create strips, and cut a circle out of masking paper that I adhered to the bristol panel. I used spun sugar and picked raspberry distress inks to color the background.




I removed the masking paper and the washi tape, next I adhered the other part of the masking panel, and applied spun sugar on the circle area.


To be able to create foil on my card and tags I splattered reactive mist on top of them and let them dry over night. The day after, I put my card and tags with a sheet of gold foil on top in a folded paper and run them through my laminator. It's a cheap one I bought a few years ago at my local supermarket.




To complete the tags I die cut and glued reinforcers on the front and back. Next I stuck all the images down using glue dots and foam adhesive squares. I also gold heat embossed my sentiment three times and attached them on the card and tags.




To finish the card I attached a gold mirror heart on the monkeys paws, adhered the panel to a white card base and added white nuvo drops on the flowers. And finally I glued clear sequins and added twine to the tags. 


VIDEO
Below or here


HELLO BLUEBIRD SUPPLIES
- Jungle littles stamp + die sets
- Stitched tag builder die set
- Spring gatherings die set (for the heart)

OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Distress inks: spun sugar, picked raspberry
- Reactive mist by Heidi Swapp
- Gold foil sheet by Heidi Swapp
- Versamark ink
- Gold embossing powder by Aladine
- Sakura white gel pen
- Sakura black gel pen
- Twine by Stampin Up!
- Clear sequins by Pretty Pink Posh
- Neenah solar white cardstock (for the images)
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock (for the backgrounds)
- Heavy white cardstock by HobbyCraft (for the card base)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire