Hello Bluebird - Make a wish

samedi 18 mai 2019

Hello there,

Today's card features a bunch of cute critters all gathered to celebrate someone's special day.



To start I cut a 6 x 6 inches square out of Strathmore bristol cardstock and taped it to a wood panel. I covered the paper with a lot of clear water and applied spun sugar distress ink. I dried the paper using my heat tool and repeated this process twice.



Still using spun sugar, I made splatters on the panel. And for more contrast I added darker splatters using picked raspberry distress ink. White drops were also added to the panel, as well as gold splatters.




Next I die cut two clouds and three rainbow pieces using Lawn Fawn cardstocks: mermaid, ballet slippers and sticky note. I glued those rainbow pieces on a piece of white cardstock, and trimmed the excess of paper to get one entire rainbow element. And to match the soft and magical theme of the card I applied white blizzard Nuvo drops on each part of the rainbow.



My images were stamped on Neenah solar white cardstock using Memento tuxedo black ink and cut using the coordinating dies. And I used my favorite medium to color them: my Spectrum Noir markers.




My sentiment was die cut twice: one out of gold mirror cardstock and one out of white cardstock. I glued the gold mirror sentiment on top of the white just to get some dimension.

I attached all the elements: the sentiment was adhered using my all time favorite liquid glue which is the zig 2 way glue pen, the rainbow, clouds and images were attached 1mm and 2mm foam adhesive squares. I attached the panel to a white card base and added a bunch of pale pink sequins. And finally clear shimmer was applied to the fairy's wings to add one more touch of magic.


VIDEO
Below or here


HELLO BLUEBIRD SUPPLIES
- North stars stamp + die sets

- Banner buddies stamp + die sets
- Maverick stamp + die sets
- Snow play stamp + die sets
- Fairy garden stamp + die sets
- Rainbow sky die set
- Make a wish die set

OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers

- Distress inks: spun sugar, picked raspberry
- White paint by Hero Arts
- Sakura white gel pen
- Gold metallic paint by Creative Expressions
- Sakura black gel pen
- Cardstocks by Lawn Fawn: mermaid, ballet slippers, sticky note
- Gold mirror cardstock from my stash
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock (for the background)
- Pale pink sequins by Noga Sequins
- Neenah solar white cardstock (for the images)
- White cardstock by HobbyCraft (for the card base)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire