Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #51 - Seagulls - Tunnel Card

mercredi 1 mai 2019

Hey there,

Today I'm back with a tunnel card inspired by the latest Lawn Fawnatics Challenge. I hope it will give you a foretaste of summer with these palm trees and cute seagulls!


To begin, I stamped the images on Neenah solar white cardstock using memento tuxedo black ink. And I colored them using my alcohol markers. When the coloring was done, I cut the images using the coordinating dies.




I cut a 5.25 x 4 inches panel from bristol cardstock and cut a large circle out of it. Next I applied tape to delimit a large strip. And I used tumbled glass distress ink as a base to color this large strip. I splattered water on top of it and dried it. And did the same thing with salty ocean and blueprint sketch distress inks.


I cut two other 5.25 x 4 inches bristol panels. I used the first window panel (the one with the blue strip) as a guide to cut a smaller circle out of the second panel. And I used this second panel as a guide to cut a smaller circle out of the third panel.




Next I took the first panel, and die cut two waves in the blue strip area. This way I'll be able to tuck the wooden poles into the panel. To customize those poles, I cut the small branch parts and I used a black pen and a white gel pen to complete them. I also cut the legs and wings on two seagulls so they seemed to be seating and resting on the poles.



I tucked the wooden poles in the panel from the back, attached them using glue dots and adhered the seagulls using foam adhesive squares. I cut and colored a hill border and an ocean border. The hill was colored using scattered straw distress ink and the ocean was colored the same way I colored the large strip on the first panel. I attached the hill border at the back of the first panel. And attached the ocean border at the back of the second one.


I applied foam tape at the back of each panel, attached a circle that I colored using tumbled glass distress ink on a pattern paper panel and adhered each panel on top of the other. And then I attached the images using glue dots and liquid glue. The sentiment was stamped on black cardstock using versamark ink, white heat embossed and attached on the card using foam adhesive squares. And as a final touch I stamped seagull silhouettes using black versafine ink, I added coconuts and the last seagull that is going to join the others in the sky.


VIDEO
Below or here


LAWN FAWN SUPPLIES
- So owlsome stamp + die sets
- Yay, kites stamp + die sets
- Rub a dub dub stamp + die sets
- Let's play stamp set (for the sentiment)
- Life is good stamp + die sets
- Happy village stamp + die sets
- Critters from the past stamp + die sets
- Ocean wave accents die set
- Simple stitched hillside border die set
- Stitched wave border die set
- Sea serpent pattern paper from the Really rainbow scallops 6x6 pack
- Black licorice cardstock

OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Distress inks: tumbled glass, salty ocean, blueprint sketch, scattered straw
- Memento tuxedo black ink
- Black versafine ink
- Versamark ink
- White embossing powder by Hero Arts
- Sakura white gel pen
- Sakura black gel pen
- Strathmore bristol cardstock
- Neenah solar white cardstock
- Circle dies from my stash

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire