Holiday Card Series 2019 w/ Magengo - No Glue Treat Boxes

mercredi 13 novembre 2019

Hello there,

I'm back today with three simple treat boxes that are easy to build and need no glue. I used a cut file designed by Magengo called No Glue Box and my Scan 'n Cut machine but you can also use a silhouette machine.


So I cut the boxes out of navy blue cardstock and cut some papers to decorate them: silver paper and pattern papers from the "I love Winter" paper pack by Echo Park. And I attached those elements on the box panels using liquid glue.



Next I built the box. Very easy, you just have to fold the stitched lines that the machine creates and then you put the box together. Please check the video below to see how it's done.



To close the boxes I added ribbon and to decorate them I colored trees from the O Christmas Tree digital stamp set using my alcohol markers. And I tried to use the same colors as the ones on the pattern papers.

When the trees were colored, I fussy cut them and cut circles out of vellum that I stuck on the boxes. I adhered glue dots in the middle of the vellum circles and attached silver thread. And then I stuck the Christmas tree on the boxes right on the thread using foam squares. And the final step was to add clear shimmer on the trees.


VIDEO
Below or here


SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Navy blue cardstock by Bazzil
- Pattern papers from the I Love Winter 6x6 paper pack by Echo Park
- Ribbon by Stampin Up!
- Silver thread from my stash
- Neenah solar white cardstock
- Clear shimmer pen by Spectrum Noir

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire