Hello Bluebird - Hey Gnomie

jeudi 20 août 2020

 Hello there,

Today we join some cute gnomes in a lovely place where trees are pink. Like always I started with the coloring. I stamped the images using Potting Soil ink by Ranger, used the coordinating dies to cut them all and my alcohol markers to color everything.

When the coloring was done, I cut the background elements out of Strathmore bristol cardstock using the new Ocean Waves Scene Horizontal die. But I kept just a few of the die cut pieces to build my scene.

And for the background I cut a strathmore bristol panel measuring 8-1/8 x 3,5" and covered it with tattered rose oxide ink to get a nice peachy panel. I added texture by splattering water all over the panel. I dried the paper using a paper towel, and next used ripe persimmon distress ink mixed with water to add some contrast. And finally for a little touch of sparkle, I added golden drops as well.


Next I colored the other background elements using oxide inks and distress inks.

For the tree house, I did the same thing as the background elements: I cut all the pieces and then added contrast and details using distress inks.


Once all my elements were colored and assembled, I attached everything on the background panel using a combination of foam squares, liquid glue and glue dots. And finally I stamped my sentiment 'Hey Gnomie' using Potting Soil ink again, and I also added clear shimmer to the butterfly's wings.

 

VIDEO

(click on the picture below)


HELLO BLUEBIRD SUPPLIES


Stamp sets

- Next door gnomes

- Garden party

- Picked for you

- Garden friends

- Banner buddies

- Field mice

- Fairy garde,


Die sets

- Treehouse scene

- Ocean waves scene horizontal


OTHER SUPPLIES

- Spectrum Noir markers

- Oxide inks: tattered rose, worn lipstick, frayed burlap

- Distress inks: festive berries, antique linen, aged mahogany, hickory smoke, walnut stain, fossilized amber, ripe persimon

- Potting soil ink by Ranger

- Sakura white gel pen

- Gold watercolor paint from my stash

- Liquid stardust by Lawn Fawn

- Wooden textures cardstock by Simon Says Stamp

- Strathmore bristol cardstock

- 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire