Simon Says Stamp + Isabel Cristina Stamps - A Magical Flippin Awesome Card

jeudi 6 août 2020

Hey there,

Today's card is very special because the cute Unicorn Love stamp set I used on this card was designed by Isabel Cristina Stamps and it is now available at Simon Says Stamp as a clear stamp set! How exciting!


I first cut the images using my Scan 'n Cut machine and then I colored everything using my alcohol markers. When it was done, I added clear shimmer to the rainbow and unicorns mane, and also some white dots using a gel pen in order emphasize the sparkly effect.


For the background, I cut a 5,5 x 4,25" panel and covered it with blueprint sketch oxide ink to get a nice and even base. Next I added chipped sapphire at the top and edges, and also a little bit of black soot oxide ink on the edges to make the sky even darker.

Next I added texture: water drops + liquid stardust + drops of black soot mixed with water.


I cut a flippin panel, as well as four squares and colored those elements using blueprint sketch oxide ink + same textures.

Next I folded the lines and tabs on the flippin panel using a bone folder. I attached the four squares, as well as cloud borders.


I stuck my flippin element on the night sky panel. And next I created my sentiment. I white heat embossed the first part 'Hope your day is' using the Unicorn Tales by Hello Bluebird. And for the second part, I cut the word 'magical' using the Harold's ABCs die set by Lawn Fawn. I used white cardstock to cut those letters and I stuck them as a base. And I cut the letters again using a yellow glitter cardstock and I attached those letters on top of the first ones.


Next I finally attached the unicorns, one on each flap, using glue dots. I stuck the arrow handle at the end of the flippin element, and I stuck my panel on a blue card base. And finally I added a few morning dew drops here and there to bring more shine to the sky.


VIDEO
(click on the image below)



SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Oxide inks: blueprint sketch, chipped sapphire, black soot
- Flippin awesome die set by Lawn Fawn
- Large stitched rectangle stackables die set by Lawn Fawn
- Puffy cloud border die set by Lawn Fawn
- Harold's ABCs die set by Lawn Fawn
- Unicorn tales stamp set by Hello Bluebird
- Liquid stardust by Lawn Fawn
- Sakura white gel pen
- Clear glitter pen by Spectrum Noir
- Morning dew nuvo drops by Tonic Studio
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- White embossing powder by Lawn Fawn
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock
- 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock
- Yello shimmer cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Pearlescent vellum by Lawn Fawn

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire