Isabel Cristina Stamps - Fairies & Mushrooms Slimline Card

lundi 24 août 2020

Hello there,

Today I'm showcasing the lovely Fairies and Mushrooms digital stamp set designed by Isabel Cristina Stamps. This set includes the cutest mushrooms ever!


I started by printing and cutting the images, and I colored them using my alcohol markers like always.

When the coloring was done, I cut a slimline panel out of strathmore bristol cardstock and picked some distress inks to create a very bright fall background: squeezed lemonade, spiced marmalade, ripe persimmon and fried brick. Once I was happy with the blending, I splattered water all over the panel that I dried using a paper towel. Next I brought sparkles to the background by splattering liquid stardust everywhere. And finally I added more texture by splattering spiced marmalade and fried brick distress ink mixed with water.


I wanted to give my cute mushrooms a home so I cut some elements to build a mushroom house. The paper is strathmore bristol cardstock again and I used distress inks to colors all the elements.


When the house elements were colored, I assembled everything, and finally attached the mushroom house and the images on my slimline panel using foam tape. I cut the doorknob out of gold cardstock and glued it in the middle of the door. And next I attached my sentiment. And to add a last magical detail, I added morning dew nuvo drops here and there.


VIDEO
(click on the picture below)



SUPPLIES
- Large slimline die by Lawn Fawn
- Mushroom house die set by Lawn Fawn
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Distress inks: squeezed lemonade, spiced marmalade, ripe persimon, fired brick, scattered straw, vintage photo, ground espresso, candied apple
- Sakura white gel pen
- Liquid stardust by Lawn Fawn
- Morning dew nuvo drops by Tonic Studio
- 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire