Lawn Fawn - A Sparkly Slimline Card

samedi 15 août 2020

Hi there,

I'm back with some cute unicorns and fairies living in a sweet and enchanted kingdom up in the clouds. This card is kind of a twin of the one I made a few weeks with the giant octopus. Underwater then and un in the clouds now.
I started by stamping, cutting and coloring my images. Next I cut a slimline panel out of strathmore bristol cardstock and used three oxide inks to create the sky: spun sugar, worn lipstick and festive berries.

I covered the entire panel with spun sugar, and to create clouds I used the cloudy stencil along with worn lipstick.

Next I added texture, like always. I first splattered water drops that I dried using a paper towel. And to bring contrast I mixed
 my festive berries ink pad with some water and splattered drops on the paper.

And I added more sparkles to my background by using the starry sky stencil along sugar glitter paste by BoBunny.
Next I cut a bunch of elements to create the castle out of shiny papers. I used foam tape to assemble the pieces and also liquid glue for the smallest elements. And once it was complete, I applied foam tape and liquid glue at its back to attached it on my panel.

I stuck the clouds and added glitter on all of them, and next I attached the remaining images on my panel.
The last step was to add my sentiment 'Hope your day sparkles'. It's from A Little Sparkle, I white heat embossed it on the same shimmery yellow cardstock as the one I used on the castle, and I used a banner die to cut it.

I stuck that banner at the very bottom of my slimline panel, and finally added white highlights on the images.


VIDEO
(click on the picture below)

LAWN FAWN SUPPLIES

Stamp sets
- Unicorn picnic
- All the clouds
- A little sparkle
- Bicycle built for you

Die sets
- Large slimline
- Build a castle
- Flippin' awesome

Cardstock
- Pixie dust
- Shimmer tropical
- Shimmer pastel
- Ballet slippers

Misc.
- Cloudy stencil
- Starry sky stencil
- Clear embossing ink
- White embossing powder
- Chunky glitter
- Jet black ink


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Oxide inks: spun sugar, worn lipstick, festive berries
- Sugar glitter paster by BoBunny
- Sakura white gel pen
- 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire