Holiday Card Series w/ Hello Bluebird - My Snowman

jeudi 26 novembre 2020

 Hey there,

This slimline card features a new stamp set and a new die from Hello Bluebird: My Snowman and Tall Tree Scene die, and I've used blue shades to create a frosty look.

I cut my background elements out of strathmore bristol cardstock using this new Tall Trees Scene die, and used tumbled glass distress ink to bring more interest and not just have white pieces. To give more texture to those trees and borders, I added drops of tumbled glass and broken china. And finally I added liquid stardust to the elements to give those pieces the frosty look I wanted.


Next I created the sky on an 8,5 x 3,5" Strathmore bristol panel using tumbled glass, broken china and faded jeans distress inks.

I stamped and cut my images from My Snowman and colored them using my alcohol markers in shades of blue and grey to match my background.


Next I assembled the background elements. I used the Tall Tree Scene die again to cut the elements out of white cardstock. And I glued my blue frosty trees on those white trees to get dimension. And did the same thing with the two small borders.

I temporarily taped the white frame on my slimline panel and glued the trees and borders on the right spot. Next I attached the frame to get dimension, just like before with trees and borders, and glued on top a blue frame. And I attached my cute images using foam squares.


For my sentiment, I stamped the word "Snow" using tumbled glass oxide ink, and the words "Let" and "it" using faded jeans oxide ink, I cut those words using the coordinating dies and finally stuck them above the images using foam squares again.


VIDEO
Below or here



HELLO BLUEBIRD SUPPLIES
- My snowman stamp set
- Tall trees scene die

OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum noir markers
- Distress inks: tumbled glass, broken china, faded jeans, chipped sapphire
- Oxide inks: tumbled glass, faded jeans
- Liquid stardust by Lawn Fawn
- Sakura white gel pen
- 80lbs Neenah solar white cardstock
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire