Holiday Card Series w/ Lawn Fawn - A dragon kingdom

jeudi 12 novembre 2020

Hello there,

It's Fawnie Holiday Week at Lawn Fawn so I'm back with a new winter wonderland project featuring a white castle and two cute dragons.


I started with the castle that I built using the Build a Castle die set and shimmer cardstock. I assembled all the pieces, just like a puzzle, and next I moved on to the coloring.

Next I cut my panel using the main die from the Shutter Card die set and used distress inks along with a hillside stencil to create the sky and snowy ground: tumbled glass, shaded lilac, wilted violet and blueprint sketch. Like always I added a lot of texture to my panel: water drops, tiny drops of the same inks mixed with water, and liquid stardust.



For the front panel, I cut a large stitched 4 bar rectangle out of a dark blue pattern paper, and cut a window out of this panel using the smallest die from Stitched Dens. I colored a piece of cardstock using the same inks as before and attached my dark blue panel on top using foam squares.

I attached that dark blue panel to a second dark blue rectangle, and then I added the floor and a baseboard at the bottom of my front panel.



Next I moved on to the fun part: sticking all the images.



Once everything was attached, I applied double sided tape on the outside of my large panel. On the right flap, I attached a piece of thread, and stuck a piece of the same dark blue pattern paper as before. And attached my front panel on the left flap to totally complete my project.

Finally I used a white gel pen to make the images pop and I tied a bow to close the card.


VIDEO
Below or here



LAWN FAWN SUPPLIES

 Stamp sets

- Tree before ‘n afters

- Unicorn picnic

- All the clouds

- Tiny fairy tale

- Little dragon

- Winter dragon

- A little sparkle

- Christmas dreams

- Bicycle built for you

- Snow much fun

- Den sweet den


Die sets

- Build a castle

- Shutter card

- Stitched dens

- Picket fence border

- Everyday sentiment banner

- Snowflake border


Misc.

- Hillside stencil

- Jet black ink

- Liquid stardust

- Clear embossing ink

- Silver embossing powder


Papers

- Pixie dust

- Vellum

- Shimmer neutrals

- Shimmer gemstone

- Shimmer pastel

- Into the woods 6x6

- Perfectly plaid Chill 6x6


OTHER SUPPLIES

- Spectrum Noir alcohol markers - Arteza alcohol markers - Distress inks: tumbled glass, shaded lilac, wilted violet, blueprint sketch - Sakura white gel pen - Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock - 80lbs Neenah solar white cardstock


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire