Isabel Cristina Stamps - Shop Till You Drop Magic Iris Card

mercredi 25 novembre 2020

 Hi there,

It's been a while since my last Isabel Cristina Stamps so I'm super happy to share this new magic iris card showcasing the new Shop till you drop digital stamp set

I started by printing all my images on 80lbs Neenah solar white cardstock. I cut them all using my Scan 'n Cut machine and as always I used my alcohol markers to color everything.

When it was done, I cut a panel using the Magic Iris add-on by Lawn fawn as well as the arrow handle, I kept everything together using washi tape at the back of the panel, and then created a brick wall using a brick stencil along with dried marigold. And I used frayed burlap distress ink for the ground.


I cut my sentiment using the same die as the background so that the circle could fit perfectly in the middle of my brick panel, I colored that circle using the same light grey marker as the one I used on the iPad image, and to create an opening in that image, I used a small rectangle die that I used twice in order to cut the entire screen of the iPad.

Next I created the magic iris using the Magic Iris die set by Lawn Fawn, and I invite you to check the video below to see the whole process, it's easier to understand the process.


When all the magic iris process was done, I glued a pink arrow on the handle, and next I attached all my images using a combination of liquid glue, glue dots and foam squares. Finally I added white highlights on the images using a white gel pen


VIDEO
Below or here



SUPPLIES
- Magic iris die set + add-on by Lawn Fawn
- Brick stencil by Lawn Fawn
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Distress inks: dried marigold, frayed burlap
- Cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- 80lbs Neenah solar white cardstock
- Strathmore bristol cardstock
- Sakura white gel pen

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire