Hello Bluebird - Birch Trees Background

lundi 19 avril 2021

 Hi there,

Wht am I sharing a Halloween card in the middle of April? To show you that the new Birch Trees Background stamp by Hello Bluebird can be used all year long for many occasions and many themes. And by using different colored cardstocks and inks, I think this card can be easily mass produced.

I started with the background. I placed a large piece of purple cardstock in my misti tool and used wisteria ink by Simon Says Stamp to stamp my background and get a tone on tone effect. I stamped it multiple times to get a crisp result, and then cut a 5,5 x 4,25" panel from that large panel, and added lots of texture to my background.


I first mixed some black soot oxide ink work water and created splatters on the paper, next I mixed some liquid stardust by Lawn Fawn with water again to add some sparkles to those spooky woods, and finally I mixed white acrylic paint with water to bring light and contrast.


Next I stamped my images using the same wisteria ink by Simon Says Stamp, colored them using my alcohol markers and then cut everything using the coordinating dies.


For my sentiment, I first white heat embossed 'Be afraid be very afraid' on black cardstock, and then I cut the word 'Boo' twice: one time out of white glittery cardstock and one time out of black cardstock to highlight the first one. I stuck those two elements together using foam squares, and then attached the ghosts and the gravestone using foam squares as well. And finally I added some highlights on the images using my white gel pen.


VIDEO
(click on the picture below)



HELLO BLUEBIRD SUPPLIES
Birch Trees Background stamp
- Ghostly Greetings stamp set
- Halloween Fun stamp set
- Boo to you words die


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Graph'it brush markers
- Black soot oxide ink
- Wisteria ink by Simon Says Stamp
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- White embossing powder by Lawn Fawn
- Liquid stardust by Lawn Fawn
- White acrylic paint from my stash
- Black licorice cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Pixie dust cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Sugarplum cardstock by Lawn Fawn

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire