Lawn Fawn - Spring Bunny Slider Peek-a-Boo Card

jeudi 22 avril 2021

 Hey there, I'm back with a new Lawn Fawn interactive card, and this time I used the Let's Toast Pull Tab die set to create a slider peek-a-boo mechanism. And I don't do that often, but just this once I only used die cuts to create my scene.

I die cut all my elements and colored them all just as if they were images using my alcohol markers, and next I moved on to the background. I cut a slimline panel and created a cloudy sky using a cloud stencil along with spun sugar and kitsch flamingo oxide inks to create a sweet and bright sky.

And for the bottom of my card, I used shabby shutters and mowed lawn oxide inks to create grass.

And next I added texture to my panel. On the sky section, I used spun sugar, kitsch flamingo, mustard seed and picked raspberry oxide inks, each one mixed with water, to create lots of splatters on the paper. And on the grass section I used shabby shutters and mowed lawn oxide inks mixed with water to do the same thing.


Next I created the interactive mechanism using the Let's Toast Pull Tab die set, and I invite you to watch the video below to see exactly how it was done ^^

When the mechanism was done, I assembled the basket and the flowers, as well as the bunny, using liquid glue. And then I attached those elements on my panel, and again, you can check the video below to watch the process, it's always easier to understand with images ^^

Once the basket and the bunny were glued in place, I stuck the bunny's paws to complete the basket. And then I attached the sun, the clouds and the butterfly in the top section of the panel using foam squares.


For my sentiment, I created the word Bunny using a spring plaid pattern paper along with guava letters to make the word pop on the pink cloudy background. I placed my panel in my misti tool and stamped the words 'Some' and 'loves you' using black ink, and then I attached the bunny letters to complete my sentiment.

Before attaching my panel to a card base, I needed to create a path at the back of my panel to make sure that the tab would stay straight. So I cut two thin strips of foam tape that I attached on both sides of the tab. Next I applied more foam tape all over the back of the panel, and stuck it on a slimline ballet slippers card base.


VIDEO
(click on the picture below)



LAWN FAWN SUPPLIES
- Let's toast pull tab
- Build a basket: Easter
- Tiny gift box bunny add-on
- Scalloped treat box spring house
- Finley's ABCs
- Spring showers
- Acorn house
- Little flowers
- Meadow portrait backdrop
- Meadow landscape backdrop
- Some bunny stamp set
- Push here stamp set
- Cloud stencil
- Jet black ink


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Graph'it Brush markers
- Oxide inks: spun sugar, kitsch flamingo, mustard seed, picked raspberry, shabby shutter, mowed lawn
- Sakura white gel pen
- White nuvo drops by Tonic Studio
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock
- 80lbs Neenah solar white cardstock

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire