Lawn Fawn - Swish 'n Pop Wedding Card

jeudi 1 avril 2021

 Hello there,

Today the mouse family is back to celebrate a wedding! As always I stamped all the images using jet black ink, used the coordinating dies to cut them all and then colored everything using my alcohol markers.


Once everything was colored, I created the background on a 5,5 x 4,25" panel using antique linen and fossilized amber distress oxide inks to get a champagne color. And next I added bubbles to that background using the bubble stencils and white pigment ink.


Next I created the Swish 'n Pop mechanism. And it's always easier to understand with images so please check the video below to watch the whole interactive process.

And when everything was built up, I assembled and stuck all my cute images on my panel using a combination of foam squares, glue dots and liquid glue.

I white heat embossed my sentiment 'Congratulations - Wishing you a lifetime of happiness' on a chili pepper banner that I attached right below the mice, and also stuck two remaining hearts on both ends of the banner.


The final step was to add the decorative arrow piece at the end of the pull tab. I cut this piece two times: one time out of the same white dotted cardstock and one time out of chili pepper cardstock. I stuck the white element at the end of the tab using liquid glue, and then the small red arrow in the center, and then I added highlights on the images using a white gel pen.


VIDEO
(click on the picture below)



LAWN FAWN SUPPLIES

Stamp sets
Bubbles of joy
- Happy wedding
- Bicycle built for you
- Sweet friends
- Hay there
- Dandy day
- Wild for you
- Swan soirée

Die sets
- Swish n pop
- Large stitched rectangle stackables
- Picket fence
- Everyday sentiment banners

Misc.
- Bubble stencils
- Jet black ink
- White pigment ink
- White dotted cardstock (neutrals)
- Chili pepper cardstock
- Speckled eggshell cardstock
- Clear embossing ink
- White embossing powder


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Oxide inks: antique linen, fossilized amber
- Sakura white gel pen
- 80lbs Neenah solar white cardstock
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire