Hello Bluebird - By The Sea Background

vendredi 30 avril 2021

 Hi there,

I’m back to share with you a new card featuring the ByThe Sea Background stamp designed by Hello Bluebird. This stamp gave me a vintage feeling, so I thought that making a black & white card would be very nice.

I started by stamping the images on 80lbs Neenah solar white cardstock using Memento tuxedo black ink, cut them all using the coordinating dies and then used my spectrum noir markers and graph’it brush markers to color everything.

Next I stamped the By The Sea Background on Neenah cardstock as well and to emphasize the vintage look, I decided to create two polaroid pictures using that background. I took the dies from the Photo stack die set and traced the frames on my background. I did this just to know which part of the background I had to color, and then I used my grey markers again to color my two small backgrounds.

Once the coloring was done, I did the sky on each panel, and instead of using markers again, I used hickory smoke distress ink along with a cloud stencil to create a cloudy sky on each panel.

Next I attached a large polaroid frame on my small ocean background, and a smaller polaroid frame on my small lighthouse background, I trimmed the paper around the frames, and then glued two more frames on each element.

For the card base, I didn’t want it to be plain white so I used the Woven Backgroundstamp to add a subtle detail to my card base, and I used Barely Beige ink by Simon Says Stamp to match the black & white color palette.

I trimmed my Woven background into a 5,5 x 4,25" panel, and finally attached all the elements on top using a combination of liquid glue, foam squares and glue dots.


VIDEO



HELLO BLUEBIRD SUPPLIES

By The Sea Background stamp

- Woven Background stamp

- Seaside Girls stamp set

- Puddle Play stamp set

- Beach Play stamp set

- Fall Friends stamp set

- Hippos on holiday stamp set

- Photo stack die set


OTHER SUPPLIES

- Spectrum Noir markers

- Graph'it brush markers

- Hickory smoke distress ink

- Cloudy stencil by Lawn Fawn

- Sakura white gel pen

- Memento tuxedo black ink

- Barely beige ink by Simon Says Stamp

- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn

- White embossing powder by Lawn Fawn

- Black licorice cardstock by Lawn Fawn

- 80lbs Neenah solar white cardstock

- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire