Hello Blueblird - Go Bananas

mardi 1 juin 2021

 Hi there,

I'm back today for Hello Bluebird with a super cute jungle scene featuring three cheeky monkeys and their bananas. And to set my jungle scene, I started by cutting trees and bushes. I cut them out the same paper I use to color my images and colored them using my alcohol markers.

Once I was done with those trees and bushes, I colored the images: monkeys, leaves, bananas, tree trunk... Stamped them using extreme black ink by My Favorite Things, used the coordinating dies to cut them all and then my alcohol markers again to color everything.


Next I moved on to the background. I cut a 5,5 x 4,24" panel, as well as two grass borders out of a smooth watercolor cardstock from Vaessen Creative, and I used oxide inks to color those elements. Started with the sky at the top of the panel using tumbled glass and peacock feathers. And for the grass borders I used lucky clover and pine needles.

I assembled everything, starting with the die cuts trees and bushes and also the grass borders using foam squares and foam tape.


Next I created my sentiment, starting with the second part of it. I cut some letters out of yellow cardstock to form the word 'Bananas' that I stuck at the bottom of my panel. And for the first part of my sentiment, I white heat embossed 'It's your day, go' on black cardstock, I trimmed in into a slim banner that I attached above the word 'Bananas' along with the last monkey.

I attached a few more leaves here and there, and finally added some morning dew nuvo drops at some places, as well as a coat of glossy accents on the yellow letters, because I always like to finish my cards with a touch of shine.


VIDEO



HELLO BLUEBIRD SUPPLIES
Word Buddies Jungle stamp set
- Portrait Pals stamp set
- Jungle Littles stamp set
- Flying High stamp set
- Silly Birds stamp set
- Skating Party stamp set
- Jane Small Alpha die set
- Grassy Knoll die set
- Summer Woods Scene die


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Oxide inks: tumbled glass, peacock feathers, lucky clover, pine needles
- Sakura white gel pen
- Morning Dew nuvo drops by Tonic Studio
- Glossy accents by Ranger
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- White embossing powder by Lawn Fawn
- Sunflower cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Black licorice cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Smooth watercolor cardstock by Vaessen Creative

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire