Lawn Fawn - Cat & Mice Zoom Meeting

jeudi 27 mai 2021

Hi there,

I'm super happy to be back with a new Lawn Fawn video that features a cute kitty having a zoom meeting with the mouse family. I don’t know what this is about but I’m pretty sure they’re talking about taking control of the world.

So as always I stamped all the images 80lbs Neenah solar white cardstock using jet black ink, and cut everything using the coordinating dies. And as always again I used my alcohol markers to color the images.

Once the coloring was done, I created the background. To make the wall I first thought of using a blue pattern paper from my Spiffy Speckles paper pack, but I didn’t have anymore of it, so I cut a 5,5 x 4,25" panel, and masked about an inch at the bottom using washi tape. And to create my own Spiffy Speckles paper, I applied tumbled glass oxide ink all over the paper above the washi tape. And then mixed some salty ocean oxide ink with water, and used a small brush to make teeny tiny splatters on the panel.

I let the paper dry and then moved the washi tape in order to create the floor using hickory smoke distress ink first, and then a bit of black soot distress ink to bring more contrast and depth.

Next I white heat embossed my sentiment on sunflower cardstock, and used a banner die to cut it. And I also wanted that banner to have the same stitched details as the ones on the background, so I simply used a rectangle die that I taped on the banner to add those stitched details.

I mostly used 2mm and 1mm foam squares to attach the biggest images on my panel, and also some glue dots and liquid glue for some smaller pieces.


VIDEO


LAWN FAWN SUPPLIES

Stamp sets
Virtual friends add-on
- Virtual friends
- Bubbles of joy
- Say what pets
- You’re just my type
- Meow you doin
- Really high five
- Den sweet den

Die sets
- Everyday sentiment banner
- Large stitched rectangle stackables

Misc
- Jet black ink
- Clear embossing ink
- White embossing ink
- Sunflower cardstock


OTHER SUPPLIES

- Spectrum Noir markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Oxide inks: tumbled glass and salty ocean
- Distress inks: hickory smoke, black soot
- Sakura white gel pen
- 80lbs Neenah solar white cardstock
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire