Holiday Card Series w/ Hello Bluebird - Deck The Tree Slimline Card

samedi 27 novembre 2021

Hey there, 

I'm so happy to be back with this lovely slimline card that features a bunch of cute friends designed by Hello Bluebird and all gathered to decorate their tree house.

As always I started by stamping all the images using an alcohol marker friendly black ink, I cut them all using the coordinating dies and used my alcohol markers to color everything. And I went with my favorite holiday color combination this year which is brown, red and pink with a little bit of white.


After the coloring, I cut the tall tree out of kraft cardstock, and used walnut stain distress ink to add more interest to that tree. I also added brown splatters using walnut stain distress ink mixed with water, and then lots of white splatters using a few drops of copic opaque white ink with a little bit of water.


I let everything dry, and then assembled the background. I cut an 8,5 x 3,5" inches panel out of vellum, and another one out of a red pattern paper. I also cut a white frame, and I stuck that frame on the vellum panel using liquid glue. And then I attached this vellum panel on top of the red panel.

I glued the small snow border at the bottom of the frame, and stuck the tree. I also stuck the inside pieces of three, and then attached all the images on that tree using a combination of foam squares, glue dots and liquid glue.


Finally I white heat embossed the phrase "Merry Christmas from our home to yours" on red cardstock, trimmed it into a slim banner that I attached above the last bunny at the bottom, and as always I added a whole bunch of highlights and details on the images and on the vellum as well using a white gel pen.


VIDEO



HELLO BLUEBIRD SUPPLIES
- Deck the tree stamp set
- O Christmas tree stamp set
- Flying high stamp set
- High-rise tree scene die


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Distress ink: walnut stain
- Sakura white gel pen
- Copic opaque white ink
- Vellum by Simon Says Stamp
- Red pattern paper by Lawn Fawn
- Kraft cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Chili pepper cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- White embossing powder by Lawn Fawn

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire