Lawn Fawn - Sheep & Balls of Yarn Platform Pop-Up Card

jeudi 14 avril 2022

Hey there,

I'm so happy to be back on Lawn Fawn YouTube channel with this new platform pop-up card featuring a cute little sheep inside a basket full of balls of yarn.

I started by creating the basket using a pattern paper from the Sweater weather 6x6 paper pack. And I also added Stitched scalloped borders all around the basket to give the illusion of a lacy doily. Please check the process video down below to watch the whole process ^^

Next I created colorful balls of yarn using pattern papers from the Flower market 6x6 paper pack. I also cut some colorful strings using Really high five coordinating dies, and cut more balls of yarn using a die from the Tiny gift box cat add-on. And I stuck all those pieces inside the platform pop-up basket using 3mm glue dots.


I used the Tiny gift box goat and llama add-on to create the sheep, and I wanted him to have a collar with a heart so I used a die from the Scalloped box card pop-up die set to cut a strip, and to make him very fluffy I used a die from Lift the flap meadow. And I also cut the heart for his collar using a die from the Stitched Cupcake die set. I assembled all the pieces, and then glued the sheep inside the basket.


And finally I created my sentiment. I cut some Henry's ABCs letters to make the word "Wool" out of a Knit picky pattern paper to stay in the fabric theme, and I used several stamp sets to make the second part of my sentiment: the word "Always" from Thanks a bushel, "Be" from Peacock before 'n afters, "my" from Holiday Helpers and "Friend" from the How you bean Christmas cookies add-on. I white heat embossed those words on a Black licorice Everyday sentiment banner that I stuck below the word "Wool" to read "Wool always be my friend".


VIDEO



LAWN FAWN SUPPLIES

Die sets
- Platform pop-up + add-on
- Tiny gift box goat & llama add-on
- Tiny gift box cat add-on
- Henry's ABCs
- Everyday sentiment banners
- Stitched scalloped borders
- Scalloped box card pop-up
- Lift the flap meadow

Stamp sets
- Thanks a bushel
- Peacock before 'n afters
- Holiday helpers
- How you bean Christmas cookies add-on

Papers
- Flower market 6x6 paper pack
- Sweater weather 6x6 paper pack
- Knit picky 6x6 paper pack
- Textured dot neutral cardstock
- Textured cardstock
- Black licorice cardstock
- Ballet slippers cardstock
- Fog cardstock
- Narwhal cardstock
- Chili pepper cardstock
- White cardstock

Misc
- Clear embossing ink
- White embossing powder
- Glue dots


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Sakura white gel pen
- Glossy accents by Ranger

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire