Sunny Studio - Wedded Bliss Mini Slimline Shaker Card

jeudi 28 avril 2022

Hey there,

Sunny Studio Summer release is finally available at sunnystudiostamps.com and I'm super happy to be back with a shaker card showcasing the adorable Wedded bliss mini stamp set. This wedded penguin couple is just so cute!

As always I started off with the coloring. I stamped the images using an alcohol marker friendly black ink, cut them all using the coordinating dies and used my alcohol markers to color everything.

Besides the Wedded bliss penguin couple, I stamped one of the Balloon rides banners three times, as well as a bunch of hearts from Fabulous flamingos. And to create my cute penguin cherub, I picked a penguin from Passionate penguins, and stamped a bird from Little birdie two times to use his wings only.


Next I created the shaker background. I cut a 6 x 3" panel out of a Flirty flowers pattern paper, and I cut a Stitched arch out of that panel. I white heat embossed my sentiment "Wishing you wedded bliss" from Wedded bliss at the top of my mini slimline panel, and then I attached the inside arch window remaining piece on a 6 x 3" card base using the open arch window panel as a guide.

I flipped the panel over and added liquid glue all along the arch window, I attached a piece of clear acetate at the back of my panel, and then, to create room for the shaker accessories, I added two layers of foam strips all along the arch window.

I made the foam strips edges non sticky using a powder tool, cleaned the acetate with a microfiber cloth, I also added more foam strips above the window and next I added a mix of jewels inside the window, and finally I placed my card base on the foam strips to totally close my shaker panel. And next I attached the images using 3mm glue dots.


And that's it, we have a super cute mini shaker card with a happy and elegant penguin couple and a cheeky penguin cherub throwing hearts at them. Don't hesitate to watch the process video for information. Thanks for stopping by and see you next week!


VIDEO



SUNNY STUDIO SUPPLIES
- Wedded bliss stamp set
- Passionate penguins stamp set
- Balloon rides stamp set
- Fabulous flamingos stamp set
- Little birdie stamp set
- Stitched arch die set
- Flirty flowers paper pack


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Mini slimline die by Lawn Fawn
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- Fine white embossing powder by Hero Arts
- Sakura white gel pen
- Jewels by Studio Katia

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire