Sunny Studio - Mother's Day & Father's Day Mini Cards

jeudi 14 avril 2022

 Hello there,

I'm back on Sunny Studio blog today with two super cute mini slimline cards featuring a bunny mom with her bunny kids and a panda dad with his panda kids.

I started by stamping the images using an alcohol marker friendly black ink. I stamped the bunny from Critters on the go, as well as the bear on the scooter two times. I turned one of the bears into a panda, and used the bunny head to turn the other bear into a bunny. I also stamped the bunny heads and bear heads from Balloon rides, the cart from Harvest mice and some tiny bows from Spring showers.

I colored all the images using my alcohol markers. And to make the pandas, I first divided the bear bodies and heads into several parts using a pencil, next I used a black memento pen to trace over those lines, and I colored the legs, arms, ears and eyes in black, leaving the remaining parts white.


After the coloring, I created two identical mini slimline backgrounds. I cut two 6 x 3 inches bristol panels and created a cloudy sky on each panel using a cloud stencil from my stash along with tumbled glass and salty ocean oxide inks.

Next I cut a 6 x 3 inches panel out of a green pattern paper from the Spring Fling paper pack, and used the grass border die from Picket fence to cut two grass borders out of this green pattern paper. And I attached a grass border on each panel using foam squares.


I cut some letters using the Chloe alphabet die set to make the words "Mom" and "Dad", I also stamped the second part of my sentiment on each panel, "Thanks for always being there" from Words of gratitude, and then I attached the images using a combination of glue dots and foam squares to stick the biggest images and liquid glue for the smallest ones such as the tiny bows.


VIDEO



SUNNY STUDIO SUPPLIES
- Critters on the go stamp set
- Balloon rides stamp set
- Harvest mice stamp set
- Spring showers stamp set
- Words of gratitude stamp set
- Chloe alphabet die set
- Picket fence die set
- Spring Fling 6x6 paper pack


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Oxide inks: tumbled glass and salty ocean
- Sakura white gel pen
- Copic opaque white ink
- Large stitched mini slimline die set by Lawn Fawn
- Cloudy stencil by Lawn Fawn
- Colored cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Extreme black ink by My Favorite Things
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire