Sunny Studio - Out On A Limb Magical Fairy Scene

jeudi 7 avril 2022

Hey there,

I'm back today on Sunny Studio blog with a magical slimline card featuring an enchanted tree I created using Out on a limb. I also brought more magic to my card by adding three cute fairies from Garden Fairy, and I started off by stamping those images using an alcohol marker friendly black ink and coloring them using my alcohol markers. I cut them all, and moved on to the background.

I cut an 8,5 x 3,5" bristol panel, taped a hill stencil at the bottom and created a night sky using blueprint sketch, chipped sapphire and black soot oxide inks. I applied the colors from the lightest at the bottom to the darkest towards the top of the panel, and as always I went back and forth with my blending tools to get a nice blending. Next I added a whole lot of texture and details to make this night sky all shiny with many stars. And to finish it, I added tumbled glass oxide ink on the bottom part.

Next I created the enchanted tree. I cut all the pieces out of different colored cardstock, and added shadows to each element using distress inks.

To sum up, the tree trunk + leaves are from Out On A Limb, I used clouds coordinating dies from Balloons Rides to make the foliage, butterflies coordinating dies from Bunnyville, and created flowers using dies from Pristine Poinsettia + Botanical BackdropOnce all the pieces were done, I assembled the tree on my night sky panel using liquid glue and foam squares.


I like to create custom sentiments, so I did it again on today's card. I created the word "Fairy" using the Chloe Alphabet die set, and picked some words from different sets to built my phrase: we have "Sending You" + "Wishes" from Happy Harvest, "Kisses" + "&" from Harvest Mice, and "Magical" from Garden Fairy. I stamped the words and attached the letters at the bottom of my card to read "Sending you fairy kisses & magical wishes", and then I stuck the fairies and wands.

At the end I stamped a few grass sprigs from Harvest Mice on the bottom part using blueprint sketch oxide ink, I added white details and highlights on the images and die cuts, and finally added some clear glitter on the fairies wings.


VIDEO



SUNNY STUDIO SUPPLIES
Out on a limb die set
- Garden fairy
- Bunnyville
- Balloon rides
- Harvest mice
- Happy harvest
- Pristine poinsettia die set
- Botanical backdrop die set
- Chloe alphabet die set
- Flirty flowers paper pack


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Oxide inks: blueprint sketch, chipped sapphire, black soot, tumbled glass
- Distress inks: hickory smoke, black soot, peacock feathers, wilted violet, seedless preserves, picked raspberry, kitsch flamingo
- Copic opaque white ink
- Liquid stardust by Lawn Fawn
- Sakura white gel pen
- Hill stencil by Lawn Fawn
- Colored cardstock by Lawn Fawn & The Stamp Market
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire