Sunny Studio - Spring Greenery & Stamp Customization

jeudi 31 mars 2022

Hello there,

I'm super happy to be back on Sunny Studio blog because today's card is all about customization. I created my own leafy background using Spring greenery, I used the branch from Outback critters to make bamboo, and turned bears from Bear hugs into pandas.

So as always I started off by stamping all my images using an alcohol marker friendly black ink, I cut them all using the coordinating dies, and I first worked on the bears from Bear hugs, and turned them into pandas. Please watch the video down below to see the whole process ^^

Once my cute pandas were done, I colored the other images: the branches from Outback critters in green to create bamboo, the mountains from Spring scenesthe grass, butterflies and small flower from Bunnyville.

Next I created my leafy background. I cut a 5,5 x 4,25" bristol panel, and started by covering it with mowed lawn oxide ink. Next I applied some rustic wilderness oxide ink on the four edges, and then used my mowed lawn blending tool again to achieve a nice blending.

I die cut the Spring greenery leaves several times out of bristol cardstock, and colored them using rustic wilderness oxide ink again. And next I randomly glued them on my green panel using liquid glue. I added texture and details to this leafy panel: splatters of rustic wilderness oxide ink + water, splatters of black soot oxide ink + water, and splatters of copic opaque white ink + water.

To set my cute panda scene, I cut some additional pieces: two Stitched oval elements out of a grass pattern paper from the Spring Fling paper pack and out of a blue pattern paper from the Spring Sunburst paper pack, and one Scalloped oval element out of a yellow cardstock. I layered those pieces on top of each other to create a cute scenery, and then I popped the whole on my leafy background using foam squares.

I stuck all the images, and for my sentiment I cut a pink banner using a die from the Stitched rectangle die set, I white heat embossed my customized sentiment "For my beary sweet mom" on it, and attached it right below the cute pandas. I attached my panel to a green card base, and as always I finished my card by adding highlights and details to the images and sky using a white gel pen.


VIDEO



SUNNY STUDIO SUPPLIES
- Spring greenery die set
Bear hugs stamp set
- Outback critters stamp set
- Spring scenes stamp set
- Bunnyville stamp set
Little Birdie stamp set
- Garden fairy stamp set
- Stitched oval 2 die set
- Scalloped oval mat 1 die set
- Picket fence die set
- Stitched rectangle die set
- Spring fling paper pack
- Spring sunburst paper pack


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Oxide inks: mowed lawn, rustic wilderness, black soot
- Copic opaque white ink
- Sakura white gel pen
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- Fine white embossing powder by Hero Arts
- Pink cardstock by The Stamp Market
- Yellow cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire