Lawn Fawn - Pirate Platform Pop-Up Card

mardi 8 mars 2022

 Hey there,

I am thrilled to be back on Lawn Fawn YouTube channel and blog with this platform pop-up card! This new interactive die and add-on are so fun and easy to use, perfect to create little scenes, I think it has become my favorite interactive die! As always I mixed several stamp sets to build my scene, and I went with a pirate/tropical theme with a favorite of mine: Ahoy Matey to create a cute pirate scene on a desert island!

Creating this platform pop-up card was so much fun, but quite long so I'm leaving you with the video down below because images are worth a thousand words ^^


VIDEO



LAWN FAWN SUPPLIES

Stamp sets
- Ahoy matey
- Toucan do it
- Critters in the jungle
- Critters from the past
- Life is good

Die sets
- Platform pop-up + add-on
- Henry's ABCs
- Simple stitched wavy borders

Misc
- Tropical leaves background stencils
- Black licorice cardstock
- Red & white stripe paper from Let it shine 6x6 paper pack
- Jet black ink


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Oxide inks: mowed lawn, rustic wilderness, antique linen, frayed burlap, vintage photo, cracked pistachio, peacock feathers, blueprint sketch
- Sakura white gel pen
- Copic opaque white ink

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire